Creamy Vegetable Casserole
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cream of broccoli soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen cauliflower, carrots, and snow pea pods, thawed
- 2 (10-ounce) packages frozen white and wild rice with French-style green beans, thawed
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- Combine first 7 ingredients; spoon into a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes; sprinkle with sliced almonds, and bake 20 more minutes or until top is bubbly.
- NOTE: 1 (10-ounce) cans chunk white chicken, drained, may be added. For frozen mixed vegetables, we used Birds Eye Farm Fresh Mixtures; for frozen rice and green beans, we used Green Giant.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Creamy Vegetable Casserole Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Casseroles