Creamy Vanilla Cheesecake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 40 ounce(s) Philadelphia cream cheese softened
- 1 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 2/3 cup(s) graham crackers crushed
- 1/3 cup(s) butter melted
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- Graham Cracker Crust:
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, butter, and sugar together and press into a 9in or 10in springform pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Gradually add sugar, beating well. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each egg.
- Beat and beat! Add vanilla.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes.
- Turn oven off, partially open oven door and let sit in oven for 30 more minutes. (I just stick a folded pot holder in the door to open it a bit)
- Remove from oven and cool. Refrigerate at least 8 hours before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by gmeac1981 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Creamy Vanilla Cheesecake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts