Creamy Vanilla Bananas
Community Recipe from
- 4 tablespoon(s) butter (1/2 stick) divided
- 10 bananas
- 1 can(s) evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- ground cinnamon
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add 5 bananas, cook until golden brown on all sides. Place on large serving platter, keep warm. Repeat with remaining butter and bananas.
- Combine evaporated milk, sugar, cornstarch and vanilla in medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens. Remove from heat.
- Pour sauce over bananas, sprinkle cinnamon. Serve warm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Toniahooper and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Creamy Vanilla Bananas Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes