Creamy Tomato Penne with Shrimp
More From Southern Living
- 3/4 pound peeled, large raw shrimp (21/30 count)
- 1 (8-oz.) package penne pasta
- 1 (24-oz.) jar pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup firmly packed fresh basil leaves, shredded
- 1. Devein shrimp, if desired. Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- 2. Meanwhile, bring pasta sauce to a boil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Gradually stir in cheese and cream; cook, stirring often, 3 minutes or until cheese melts and mixture begins to simmer. Stir in shrimp; cook 4 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink.
- 3. Combine sauce and pasta; toss to coat. Sprinkle with basil.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes