Creamy Tofu Dip
"Mighty miso" by Michael Hastings. Recipe adapted from www.southrivermiso.com For variations, try adding: 1 well-ripened avocado, peeled, seeded and mashed plus additional juice of 1/2 lemon; 1/2 to 1 teaspoon fresh or dried herbs; 1/2 teaspoon curry powder or to taste; a few drops of hot sauce. Recipe published in the Winston-Salem Journal: January 25, 2012.
Refrigerate: 2 Hours
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 ounce(s) soft or silken tofu
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil (or other light oil)
- 2 tablespoon(s) white miso
- 2 clove(s) garlic, minced
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- Pinch salt
- 2 tablespoon(s) chives, finely chopped (parsley or scallions may be used)
- In a blender or food processor, mix all ingredients, except chives, until smooth. Blend in chives by hand. Refrigerate 2 to 3 hours before serving to allow flavors to blend.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note