Creamy Tex Mex Pork Chops
Community Recipe from
- 4 boneless pork chops
- black pepper, freshly ground
- 2 teaspoon(s) Tex Mex Seasoning Blend
- 4 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter
- 1 cup(s) heavy cream
- 1 cup(s) salsa, drained
- Lime wedges
- Place pork chops on a wax paper-covered work surface. Cover chops with wax paper. Using a meat tenderizer, pound pork chops until they are 1/2-inch thick. Season each pork chop with salt, pepper, and 1/4 teaspoon Tex Mex Seasoning Blend. Turn chops over and season again.
- Heat butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add pork chops to pan. Saute for 2 1/2 minutes. Turn pork chops over and cook for an additional 2 minutes. Remove from pan and transfer onto a serving platter. Cover with foil to keep warm.
- Add cream and salsa to saute pan. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Season with salt and pepper. Spoon sauce over pork chops. Squeeze lime juice over chops and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes