Creamy Tex Mex Pork Chops
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 boneless pork chops
- black pepper, freshly ground
- 2 teaspoon(s) Tex Mex Seasoning Blend
- 4 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter
- 1 cup(s) heavy cream
- 1 cup(s) salsa, drained
- Lime wedges
- Place pork chops on a wax paper-covered work surface. Cover chops with wax paper. Using a meat tenderizer, pound pork chops until they are 1/2-inch thick. Season each pork chop with salt, pepper, and 1/4 teaspoon Tex Mex Seasoning Blend. Turn chops over and season again.
- Heat butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add pork chops to pan. Saute for 2 1/2 minutes. Turn pork chops over and cook for an additional 2 minutes. Remove from pan and transfer onto a serving platter. Cover with foil to keep warm.
- Add cream and salsa to saute pan. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Season with salt and pepper. Spoon sauce over pork chops. Squeeze lime juice over chops and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note