Fantastic with roasted fingerling potatoes and green beans.
Creamy Tarragon Dressing
This creamy homemade dressing features fresh tarragon for a full-bodied flavor that pairs well with roasted vegetables. Chill remaining dressing, and use it the next day on a salad.
This recipe goes with Roasted Fingerlings and Green Beans With Creamy Tarragon Dressing
More From Southern Living
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon-style mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 1. Whisk together first 6 ingredients in a small bowl until combined. Gradually whisk in oil in a slow, steady stream, whisking constantly until smooth. Whisk in green onion and tarragon. Use immediately, or store in an airtight container in refrigerator up to 2 days. Let chilled dressing stand 30 minutes before using.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This