Fantastic with roasted fingerling potatoes and green beans.
Creamy Tarragon Dressing
Our Food staff described the tarragon flavor as "just right." Chill remaining dressing, and use it the next day on a salad.
This recipe goes with Roasted Fingerlings and Green Beans With Creamy Tarragon Dressing
More From Southern Living
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon-style mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 1. Whisk together first 6 ingredients in a small bowl until combined. Gradually whisk in oil in a slow, steady stream, whisking constantly until smooth. Whisk in green onion and tarragon. Use immediately, or store in an airtight container in refrigerator up to 2 days. Let chilled dressing stand 30 minutes before using.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note