Creamy Sweet Potato Dip
This easy sweet potato dip uses roasted mashed sweet potato and Greek yogurt and is a great idea for a holiday appetizer.
More From Health
- Calories: 170
- Fat: 1g
- Saturated fat: 0g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: .5g
- Protein: 6g
- Carbohydrate: 35g
- Fiber: 5g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 490mg
- Rs: 2.1g
- 1/2 whole wheat pita, split and cut into 8 pieces
- 1/3 cup roasted mashed sweet potato
- 1 tablespoons plain Greek-style low-fat yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon honey
- 1/8 teaspoon dried chipotle chile powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Arrange pita pieces on a baking sheet; bake at 350º for 10 minutes until crisp.
- 2. While pita bakes, combine sweet potato, yogurt, honey, chile powder, and salt in a small bowl; stir with a fork until smooth. Serve with warm pita chips.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note