Creamy Sun-dried Tomato-Tapenade Spread
This recipe goes with Canadian Bacon-Tomato-Tapenade Pizza
Yield: Makes about 2 cups
More From Southern Living
- 1 (8-oz.) container refrigerated olive bruschetta topping, drained
- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup extra-moist sun-dried tomato halves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1. Beat together all ingredients with an electric mixer at medium speed until thoroughly combined. Cover and chill until ready to serve. Store in refrigerator in an airtight container up to 1 week.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Gia Russa Olive Bruschetta Topping and California Sun-Dry Sun Dried Tomatoes Halves.
- Creamy Sun-dried Tomato-Tapenade Crostini: Preheat oven to 350°. Thinly slice 1 (16-oz.) French bread baguette. Spread about 1 Tbsp. Creamy Sun-dried Tomato-Tapenade Spread on each baguette slice. Arrange on a baking sheet. Bake 10 minutes. Makes 6 appetizer servings; Prep: 10 min., Bake: 10 min.
- Canadian Bacon-Tomato-Tapenade Pizza: Preheat oven to 375°. Spread 1 cup Creamy Sun-dried Tomato-Tapenade Spread over 1 (14-oz.) prebaked Italian pizza crust. Place crust on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with 5 Canadian bacon slices, cut into thin strips (about 1 cup); 1 cup chopped artichoke hearts; 3/4 cup grape tomato halves; and 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese. Bake 30 minutes or until lightly brown. Makes 4 to 6 servings; Prep: 15 min., Bake: 30 min.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers