Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) Dry Lima beans Rinsed and drained
- 1 package(s) Frozen corn
- 1 cup(s) Red pepper Chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) Sweet onion Chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) Celery Chopped
- 2 clove(s) Garlic Minced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- 1 Bay leaf
- 1 can(s) Cream of celery soup
- 1 cup(s) Water
- 6 slice(s) Bacon Cooked and crumbled
- Combine all ingred. Except soup ,water and bacon in slow cooker. Combine soup and water. Add to slow cooker. Cook on low for 8 to 10 hrs. Discard bay leaf and stir in bacon a few min. Before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by katiemia and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
CREAMY SUCCOTASH Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables