Simple recipe that comes together quickly! I had collards and swiss chard to use up from our CSA share. I did a quick steam to soften them, and then I threw them in the food processor with everything else. I will definitely make this again!
Creamy Spinach and Feta Dip
Photo: Randy Mayor; Styling: Lindsey Lower
Bright and tangy nonfat Greek yogurt helps save 100 calories and 3g sat fat.
Yield: Serves 8 (serving size: 1/4 cup)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 75
- Fat: 5.1g
- Saturated fat: 3.3g
- Sodium: 181mg
- 6 ounces nonfat Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 ounces 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped fresh spinach
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Place yogurt, feta cheese, cream cheese, sour cream, and crushed garlic clove in a food processor; process until smooth. Spoon yogurt mixture into a medium bowl; stir in spinach, fresh dill, and black pepper. Cover and chill.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note