Creamy Spinach Dip
More From Southern Living Cooking School
Chill: 2 Hours
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (1.4-ounce) package vegetable recipe mix
- 1. Drain spinach in a wire-mesh strainer, pressing to remove excess water.
- 2. Stir together spinach and remaining ingredients in a bowl until blended. Cover and chill 2 hours. Serve with assorted crackers, pita chips, or vegetables.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This