creamy spinach casserole
Community Recipe from
- •2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- •1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- •1/2 cup fat-free milk
- •1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- •4 cups herb seasoned stuffing cubes
- •2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- •In a large bowl, beat the soup, cream cheese, milk and
- •Parmesan cheese until blended. Stir in stuffing cubes and spinach.
- •Spoon into a 2-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake,
- uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until heated through.
- Yield: 10 servings.
- Nutrition Facts: 2/3 cup equals 205 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 723 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 9 g protein.
- © Taste
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
creamy spinach casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes