Way too sweet. Like eating dessert.
Creamy soy dressing
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 clove peeled and minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Whisk together 3 tbsp. each sugar and white wine vinegar, 1 tbsp. soy sauce, 1 minced garlic clove, 1/2 tsp. each ground ginger and toasted sesame oil, and 1/4 tsp. cayenne. Whisk in 1 cup mayonnaise.
Also featured in: Sunset, July 2004
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salad Dressings