Love this slaw dressing. Easy and delicious.
Creamy soy dressing
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 clove peeled and minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon Asian sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- In a small bowl, combine white wine vinegar, sugar, soy sauce, garlic, Asian sesame oil, ground ginger, and cayenne; stir until sugar dissolves. Gradually whisk in mayonnaise, stirring until blended.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salad Dressings