- 1 pound unpeeled medium-size, cooked shrimp
- 1 (3.5-oz.) bag SUCCESS White, Brown, or Jasmine Rice
- 1 (12-oz.) package sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (8-oz.) container chive-and-onion cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups firmly packed fresh baby spinach
- 1 to 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
How to Make It
Peel shrimp; devein, if desired.
Prepare rice according to package directions.
Sauté mushrooms and garlic in hot oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 6 minutes or until mushrooms are golden. Stir in cream cheese, and cook, stirring constantly, 30 seconds or until melted. Stir in shrimp, spinach, and 1/4 cup water; cook 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Fold in rice, lemon juice, and up to 1/4 cup additional water, if necessary, for desired consistency. (Mixture should be creamy.) Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, and serve immediately.