Creamy Seafood-Parmesan Pasta
Prep: 3 minutes; Cook: 11 minutes.
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 1/4 cups)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 330
- Calories from fat: 19%
- Fat: 7.1g
- Saturated fat: 2.2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.2g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.9g
- Protein: 27.1g
- Carbohydrate: 36.2g
- Fiber: 1.5g
- Cholesterol: 145mg
- Iron: 3.6mg
- Sodium: 973mg
- Calcium: 161mg
- 6 ounces uncooked medium egg noodles
- 8 ounces sea scallops
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 pound peeled and deveined medium shrimp
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning (such as Old Bay)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced or 2 teaspoons bottled minced garlic
- 1/2 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 2 tablespoons yogurt-based spread (such as Brummel & Brown)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green onions (about 2)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook noodles according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
- Rinse scallops, and pat dry with paper towels.
- Place a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat until hot. Add scallops, shrimp, seasoning, and garlic; cook 5 minutes, stirring frequently, or until shrimp and scallops are done. Add half-and-half, yogurt spread, and green onions. Remove from heat. Add noodles and cheese, tossing to coat.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes