creamy scalloped potatoes
10-11 small red potatoes 2 (5.2 oz) packages Boursin cheese I use the Garlic and Fine Herb flavor 1 pint heavy whipping cream grated Parmesan Cheese salt
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 11 dd
- 1 cc
- Scrub potatoes and cut off the ends. Thinly slice them in a food processor or by hand if you don't have one. The thinner the better.
- Mix together Boursin cheese and heavy whipping cream until evenly combined.
- Spread a layer of potatoes in 9x13 baking dish. Salt lightly. Pour some of the cream/cheese mixture over the potatoes. Compress by mashing with hand. This helps the cream/cheese mixture get in all the cracks and spaces of the potatoes. Sprinkle lightly with parmesan cheese.
- Continue this layering process with the salt, cream/cheese mixture and parmesan cheese- mashing between each layer. I typically get about three different layers.
- Bake at 350 degrees F until done. (about 1 hour to 1 hour and 20 minutes.)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Julie5999 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
creamy scalloped potatoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables