Great, Even those who don't like potato salad love this one.
Creamy Roasted-Potato Salad
Yield: 12 servings
- 3 pounds small red potatoes, cut into eighths
- 2 onions, cut into fourths
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Combine first 4 ingredients, tossing to coat; place in a 15- x 10-inch jellyroll pan.
- Bake at 400°, stirring once, 30 to 40 minutes or until tender and browned. Drain and cool.
- Combine mayonnaise and next 7 ingredients in a large serving bowl. Add potato mixture, tossing gently to coat. Cover and chill.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads