Creamy Refried Bean Dip
Community Recipe from
- 1 can(s) (16 oz) refried beans
- 1 cup(s) picante sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 tablespoon(s) Chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 1 package(s) cream cheese (3 oz) diced
- 1 cup(s) monterey jack cheese shredded
- 1 cup(s) cheddar chees shredded
- tortilla chips for serving
- Combine the beans, picante sauce, sour creme, chili powder, and cumin in the slow cooker and stir until smooth. Fold in the cream cheese and Jack and cheddar cheesees. Cover and cook on LOW until the dip is hot throughout and the cheese is melted. About 1.5-3 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BernieRabbit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Creamy Refried Bean Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads