I made this exactly as the recipe called and there was way too much mustard. I think the addition of other veggies would have helped. Also, I would cut the potatoes into smaller pieces instead of in half.
Creamy Red Potato Salad
Serve a picnic-friendly potato salad side dish that's colorful, delicious, and clocks in at just under a dollar per serving.
More From Allyou
- Calories: 327
- Fat: 28g
- Saturated fat: 5g
- Protein: 4g
- Carbohydrate: 19g
- Fiber: 7g
- Cholesterol: 13mg
- Sodium: 527mg
- 4 pounds small red potatoes
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 celery stalks, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup whole-grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 1/4 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- Salt and pepper
- Place potatoes in a large pot and add enough cold water to cover by 1 inch. Bring to a boil over high heat, reduce to medium-low and simmer until potatoes are easily pierced with a fork, 30 minutes. Drain; slightly cool.
- Cut potatoes in half and place in a large bowl. Add onion and celery. In a separate bowl, mix mustard with vinegar, mayonnaise, relish, salt and pepper. Pour over potatoes and gently stir to mix. Serve at room temperature or chilled.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note