- 3 pounds red bliss or new potatoes, cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
How to Make It
Cover potatoes with water in 4-quart saucepot; bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender; drain and cool slightly.
Thoroughly combine all ingredients except potatoes in large salad bowl. Add potatoes and toss gently. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
NOTE: Recipe can be halved.
Also terrific with Wish-Bone® Robusto Italian Dressing.
Photo Copyright© 2009 Publications International, Ltd. Used with permission.