1. Bring water to the boil in a saucepan and start to cook the pasta (if using fresh pasta, start cooking it later).
2. Heat the oil in a skillet over a medium heat. Add the diced chicken and cook for 4 minutes.
3. Add the diced red onion and cook for a further 5 minutes.
4. Add the sundried tomato pesto and creme fraiche to the chicken and onion in the skillet. Stir and heat through thoroughly, making sure the chicken is fully cooked.
5. Stir in the grated parmesan cheese and season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Add the sauce to the pasta, stir through and serve, or alternatively serve the pasta topped with the sauce.
Read more: http://www.food.com/recipe/creamy-red-pesto-chicken-with-pasta-382074#ixzz1xkx8Flp5
Go to full version of