Creamy Red Pepper-Basil Sauce
Serve with whitefish or shrimp, or use as a vegetable dip, sandwich spread, or pasta topping.
Yield: Makes 2 1/2 cups
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves
- 1 (12-ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- With processor running, drop garlic through food chute; process until minced. Add basil; process 5 seconds until chopped. Add remaining ingredients; process until smooth. Serve at room temperature.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments