Creamy RaspberryP Pie
Community Recipe from
- 1/4 cup(s) seedless red raspberry jam
- 1 prepared shortbread crumb pie crust
- 1/2 pint(s) fresh red raspberries, divided
- 4 ounce(s) cream cheese softened
- 1 can(s) evaporated milk
- 2 package(s) lemon instant pudding & pie filling
- 1 grated lemon peel
- 1 container(s) cool whip
- additional grated lemon peel
- Spread raspberry jam over bottom of pie crust. Sprinkle 3/4 cup raspberries over jam.
- Beat cream cheese in large mixer bowl until creamy. Gradually add evaporated milk, pudding mixes and lemon peel. Beat for 2 min. on med speed until well blended. Gently stir in half of cool whip, spoon into crust, top with remaining cool whip.
- Refrigerate 2 hours before serving. Garnish with remaining raspberries and additional lemon zest.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Toniahooper and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Creamy RaspberryP Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pies/Pastries
More Recipes for Main Dishes