Creamy Raspberry Ice Pops
These creamy ice pops are so easy to make, and even though they are decadent and delicious, no one will ever guess they're low in fat. If desired, use chocolate pudding in place of the vanilla, try a different flavored sherbet, or use canned crushed pineapple in place of the raspberrie
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) fat free milk
- 1 package(s) 1 oz pkg sugar free vanilla pudding
- 1/2 fat free milk
- 1 cup(s) raspberries
- 2 cup(s) raspberry sherbert
- 2 cup(s) fat free cool whip
- Pour 1 cup of milk into a bowl, and stir in pudding mix. Beat with an electric mixer about 2 minutes until thickened. Place the remaining milk and raspberries into a blender and puree until smooth.
- Pour the raspberry puree into the pudding, and add the whipped topping. Stir together until incorporated. Stir in the softened sherbet. You may either mix it in completely, or leave it swirled.
- Divide this mixture evenly among 10 molds or small plastic cups. Place a wooden craft stick into each, and freeze for at least 3 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kenzipooch and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Creamy Raspberry Ice Pops Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Ice Cream/Sherbet