Creamy Ranch Pork Chops & Rice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 boneless pork chops, 3/4-inch thick
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular, 98% Fat Free or 25% Less Sodium)
- 1/2 soup can milk
- 1 package (1 ounce) ranch salad dressing mix
- Ranch-Style Rice
- Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork and cook until it's well browned on both sides.
Stir the soup, milk and 1/2 package salad dressing mix in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until the pork is cooked through. Sprinkle with the paprika.
Serve with the Ranch-Style Rice.
Ranch-Style Rice: Add the remaining salad dressing mix to the water when making rice.
TIP: Serve with your favorite frozen vegetable blend. For dessert, serve chunky applesauce topped with cinnamon.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note