Creamy Ranch Pork Chops & Rice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 boneless pork chops, 3/4-inch thick
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular, 98% Fat Free or 25% Less Sodium)
- 1/2 soup can milk
- 1 package (1 ounce) ranch salad dressing mix
- Ranch-Style Rice
- Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork and cook until it's well browned on both sides.
Stir the soup, milk and 1/2 package salad dressing mix in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until the pork is cooked through. Sprinkle with the paprika.
Serve with the Ranch-Style Rice.
Ranch-Style Rice: Add the remaining salad dressing mix to the water when making rice.
TIP: Serve with your favorite frozen vegetable blend. For dessert, serve chunky applesauce topped with cinnamon.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes