Creamy Potatoe Gratin
This is a half portion of a favorite recipe. Simple and impressive.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) potatoes
- 1 cup(s) whole milk
- 1 cup(s) double cream
- 1/2 onion
- 1 clove(s) garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) salt
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- Preheat oven to 240C
- 1. Peel and slice potattoes to 1/2" thick.
- 2. Simmer with all ingredients (except butter) until verging tender.
- 3. Dot with butter and transfer to the oven.
- 4. Cook for 15 mins and let stand for 10 mins before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lorrainey2004 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Creamy Potatoe Gratin Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables