Creamy Potato Salad
Photo: William Dickey
- 7 medium-size baking potatoes
- 3 hard-cooked eggs
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup Italian dressing
- 1 1/2 teaspoons horseradish mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seeds
- 2 celery ribs, sliced
- 3 green onions, sliced
- Garnish: celery leaves
- Cook potatoes in boiling water to cover 25 to 30 minutes or until tender; drain and cool. Peel and slice.
- Chop egg whites. Press yolks through a wire sieve.
- Combine mayonnaise and next 5 ingredients; add potato, egg whites, celery, and green onions. Sprinkle with egg yolks. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads