Creamy Pork Chops with Mushrooms
Yield: 6 servings
- 6 to 8 (1/2-inch-thick) boneless pork loin chops
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 small green bell pepper, diced
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (4-ounce) jar diced pimiento, undrained
- Hot cooked rice (optional)
- Sprinkle pork chops evenly with salt and lemon pepper; dredge in flour.
- Cook pork in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until browned. Remove pork, and drain on paper towels, reserving drippings in skillet.
- Add mushrooms and bell pepper to skillet, and sauté over medium heat 5 minutes or until tender. Return pork to skillet; spoon soup over pork, and sprinkle with pimiento. Reduce heat to low. Cook, covered, 45 minutes to 1 hour or until pork is tender. Serve with hot cooked rice, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes