- 6 to 8 (1/2-inch-thick) boneless pork loin chops
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 small green bell pepper, diced
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (4-ounce) jar diced pimiento, undrained
- Hot cooked rice (optional)
How to Make It
Sprinkle pork chops evenly with salt and lemon pepper; dredge in flour.
Cook pork in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until browned. Remove pork, and drain on paper towels, reserving drippings in skillet.
Add mushrooms and bell pepper to skillet, and sauté over medium heat 5 minutes or until tender. Return pork to skillet; spoon soup over pork, and sprinkle with pimiento. Reduce heat to low. Cook, covered, 45 minutes to 1 hour or until pork is tender. Serve with hot cooked rice, if desired.