Creamy Pineapple-and-Ham Rollups
Serve these quick and delicious rollups at your next party.
Yield: Makes 10 servings
More From Southern Living
- 10 thin white bread slices, crusts removed
- 1 (8-ounce) container soft pineapple cream cheese
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups shredded carrots
- 10 ounce thinly sliced deli ham or smoked turkey
- Roll bread slices with a rolling pin to 1/8-inch thickness. Spread one side of each slice evenly with cream cheese; sprinkle evenly with carrots. Top evenly with ham slices. Roll up slices, jellyroll fashion. Cut each roll into 3 (1 1/2-inch-thick) slices.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sandwiches