Creamy Pimiento Cheese
Creamy Pimiento Cheese is a Southern staple and is as versatile as it is good. Serve Creamy Pimiento Cheese as a sandwich filling, a burger topper, a dip, or as an appetizer with Creamy Cracker Spoons.
This recipe goes with Cracker Spoons with Creamy Pimiento Cheese
More From Southern Living
Total: 10 Minutes
- 1 (10-oz.) block sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (4-oz.) jar diced pimiento, drained
- 1 teaspoon grated onion
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Dash of Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Beat shredded cheese, mayonnaise, pimiento, grated onion, Dijon mustard, ground red pepper, and Worcestershire sauce at medium speed with a heavy-duty electric stand mixer 1 minute or until creamy. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note