Creamy Peas w/ proscuitto
Community Recipe from
- 3/4 cup(s) minced onion
- 1 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter
- Stir In:
- 6 cup(s) frozen green peas
- 1/3 cup(s) chopped prociutto
- 3 ounce(s) cream cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) each salt and pepper
- Saute onion in butter in a saucepan over medium-high heat; 1 minute. Stir in peas and cook until heated through; 5 minutes. Add prosciutto and cream cheese, stirring until melted. Season with salt and pepper.
- Nutritional Information: 192 cal; 6 g total fat; 27mg chol; 466mg sodium; 21g carb; 6g fiber; 13g protein; 2mg iron; 20mg calcium.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dpygrl01 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Creamy Peas w/ proscuitto Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes