Creamy Peanut Butter Jammies
More From Southern Living
Bake: 45 Minutes
Cool: 1 Hour
Chill: 30 Minutes
- 1 (16.5-oz.) package refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup seedless strawberry jam
- 1/3 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1/3 cup chopped roasted peanuts
- 1. Line bottom and sides of an 11- x 7-inch baking dish with aluminum foil, allowing edges to overhang 2 to 3 inches. Lightly grease the foil. Press two-thirds cookie dough evenly onto bottom.
- 2. Beat cream cheese and next 3 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth; spread evenly over cookie dough.
- 3. Stir together jam and peanut butter using a fork; dollop evenly over cream cheese mixture, being sure to include corners of pan. Gently swirl jam mixture and cream cheese mixture with a knife; crumble remaining cookie dough evenly over filling. Sprinkle with peanuts.
- 4. Bake at 325° for 40 to 45 minutes or until cream cheese layer is set and a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on a wire rack 1 hour; chill in pan at least 30 minutes. Lift edges of foil, and remove from pan; gently peel off foil. Cut into 24 squares. Store in the refrigerator. Remove from refrigerator 1 hour before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note