- 1 (14-ounce) package frozen unsweetened raspberries, thawed
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 3/4 cups ginger ale, divided
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen unsweetened peaches, thawed
- 1 (8-ounce) carton vanilla low-fat yogurt
- 1/2 cup frozen white grape juice concentrate
- calories 218
- fat 0.6 g
- satfat 0.4 g
- protein 3.3 g
- carbohydrate 50.2 g
- fiber 2.6 g
- cholesterol 3 mg
- iron 0.0 mg
- sodium 45 mg
- calcium 94 mg
How to Make It
Add first 3 ingredients and 1/2 cup ginger ale to food processor bowl; puree until smooth. Cover and chill.
Pour raspberry mixture through a fine wire-mesh strainer into a small bowl. Use a rubber spatula against sides of strainer to extract juice; discard seeds. Cover and chill.
Place peaches, yogurt, and grape juice concentrate in food processor bowl; puree until smooth. Cover and chill 1 hour.
Add remaining 1 1/4 cups ginger ale to peach mixture just before serving, stirring well. To serve, ladle about 1 cup peach mixture into each of 5 individual serving bowls; drizzle each with 1/4 cup raspberry coulis. Serve immediately.