Creamy Pasta Primavera
Amount per serving
- Calories: 430
- Cholesterol: 85mg
- Fiber: 4g
- Fiber: 20%
- Fat: 10g
- Sodium: 390mg
- Sugars: 5g
- Saturated fat: 4.5g
- Carbohydrate: 45g
- Protein: 38g
- Calcium: 10%
- 3 cups penne pasta, uncooked
- 2 tablespoons KRAFT Lite Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 zucchini, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1-1/2 cups cut-up fresh asparagus spears (1-inch lengths)
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 cup fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, cubed
- 1 cup cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- COOK pasta in large saucepan as directed on package, omitting salt.
- MEANWHILE, heat dressing in large skillet on medium heat. Add chicken and vegetables; cook 10 to 12 min. or until chicken is done, stirring frequently. Add broth and Neufchatel; cook 1 min. or until Neufchatel is melted, stirring constantly. Stir in Parmesan.
- DRAIN pasta; return to pan. Add chicken mixture; mix lightly. Cook 1 min. or until heated through. (Sauce will thicken upon standing.)
- KRAFT kitchens tips:
HOW TO MAKE IT MEATLESS
Omit chicken. Prepare as directed, cooking vegetables until crisp-tender.
Sprinkle with 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh chives or basil just before serving.
Prepare using 5 cups of whatever vegetables you have on hand.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Creamy Pasta Primavera Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes