- 1 (16-ounce) tube of polenta, cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 1 cup fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes
- 2 ounces very thin slices prosciutto
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- Chopped fresh parsley
- calories 192
- fat 6 g
- satfat 2 g
- monofat 2 g
- polyfat 0.0 g
- protein 10 g
- carbohydrate 23 g
- fiber 3 g
- cholesterol 18 mg
- iron 1 mg
- sodium 734 mg
- calcium 76 mg
How to Make It
Combine polenta and broth in a medium saucepan over medium heat; cook 5 minutes or until smooth and hot, stirring with a whisk. Remove from heat; stir in cheese and pepper.
Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add tomato, prosciutto, and garlic; cook over medium-high heat 2 minutes. Add wine; cover and cook 2 minutes. Uncover; cook 1 minute or until most of liquid has evaporated.
Spoon 3/4 cup polenta into each of 4 bowls; top with 1/2 cup tomato mixture. Sprinkle with parsley.
Note: Nutritional analysis includes Sugars 4g.