Creamy Parmesan Orzo
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) Butter
- 1 cup(s) Orzo
- 1 1/4 cup(s) Fat free less sodium chicken broth
- 1 1/4 cup(s) Water
- 1/4 cup(s) Grated freaks Parmesan cheese About one ounce
- 2 tablespoon(s) Chopped basil
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Black pepper Freshly ground
- 4 teaspoon(s) Toasted pine nuts I buy already toasted
- Heat butter over medium heat.
- Add orzo, cook for 3 minutes,stirring constantly
- Stir in broth @ water; bring to a boil
- Reduce heat and simmer until all the liquid is absorbed and orzo is done.
- Remove from heat and stir in cheese, basil, salt and pepper
- Sprinkle with toasted pine nuts
- Serve immediately
- Double the recipe for more people.
- Bon appetitto!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jansarmiere and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note