Creamy Parmesan Orzo
Community Recipe from
- 1 tablespoon(s) Butter
- 1 cup(s) Orzo
- 1 1/4 cup(s) Fat free less sodium chicken broth
- 1 1/4 cup(s) Water
- 1/4 cup(s) Grated freaks Parmesan cheese About one ounce
- 2 tablespoon(s) Chopped basil
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Black pepper Freshly ground
- 4 teaspoon(s) Toasted pine nuts I buy already toasted
- Heat butter over medium heat.
- Add orzo, cook for 3 minutes,stirring constantly
- Stir in broth @ water; bring to a boil
- Reduce heat and simmer until all the liquid is absorbed and orzo is done.
- Remove from heat and stir in cheese, basil, salt and pepper
- Sprinkle with toasted pine nuts
- Serve immediately
- Double the recipe for more people.
- Bon appetitto!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jansarmiere and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes