Community Recipe from
- 1-1/2 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1/2 cup(s) dry orzo
- 2 tablespoon(s) minced sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 tablespoon(s) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) each kosher salt and pepper.
- Bring broth to boil, stir in orzo, return to boil, cook uncovered until liquid absorbed, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat, stir in rest of ingredients.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ncarli and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Creamy Orzo Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes