yummy and very easy. especially nice since you can make it ahead of time!
Creamy Olive Spread
More From Southern Living
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4.25-ounce) can chopped black olives
- 1/2 cup chopped pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- Crackers or pita chips
- Stir together first 6 ingredients and, if desired, salt. Serve with crackers.
- Note: To make ahead, place spread in an airtight container, and chill for up to 1 week or freeze for up to 2 weeks. Thaw in refrigerator. Let stand at room temperature 30 minutes, and stir before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers