- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4.25-ounce) can chopped black olives
- 1/2 cup chopped pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- Crackers or pita chips
How to Make It
Stir together first 6 ingredients and, if desired, salt. Serve with crackers.
Note: To make ahead, place spread in an airtight container, and chill for up to 1 week or freeze for up to 2 weeks. Thaw in refrigerator. Let stand at room temperature 30 minutes, and stir before serving.