Creamy Mushroom Sauce
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 6 ounce(s) mushrooms, sliced
- 3 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cup(s) heavy cream
- pepper, freshly ground
- Place a large skillet over medium high heat. When hot, add oil, then mushrooms. Saute mushrooms for about 8 minutes, until they are browned and crusty. Add garlic. Saute for an additional 2 minutes. Add chicken broth and bring to a boil, scraping any bits off the bottoms of the pan. Reduce heat and simmer for 6 minutes, or until almost dry. Add cream. Bring to a boil. Let boil for 3 minutes. Remove from heat. Season with salt and pepper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Creamy Mushroom Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments