Creamy Mushroom Grits
Creamy Mushroom Grits serve as a savory base to pot roast.
This recipe goes with Company Pot Roast with Creamy Mushroom Grits
More From Southern Living
Total: 20 Minutes
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 (3.5-oz.) packages shiitake mushrooms, stemmed and sliced
- 1 cup quick-cooking yellow grits
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Melt butter in a medium skillet over medium-high heat; add mushrooms. Sauté 3 to 4 minutes or until mushrooms begin to brown. Prepare grits according to package directions. Stir in Parmesan cheese, kosher salt, and pepper. Stir in mushrooms and parsley.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note