Creamy Mocha Latte
Yield: Makes 8 cups
More From Southern Living
Freeze: 2 Hours
- 3/4 cup hot water
- 1/2 cup instant cappuccino drink mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (14-oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 pint coffee ice cream, softened
- 1. Stir together 3/4 cup hot water and 1/2 cup cappuccino drink mix in a bowl. Pour into ice cube trays, and freeze 2 hours.
- 2. Process half each of milk, sweetened condensed milk, ice cream, and cappuccino ice cubes in a blender until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Repeat procedure with remaining half of ingredients, and serve immediately.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used General Foods International Coffees Italian Cappuccino mix.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages