These are great for a gathering although really time consuming to add the toppings since they are so little.
Creamy Mini Tarts
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 oz.) Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 boxes (1.9 oz.) mini fillo shells
- 2/3 cup Smucker's Orchard's Finest Northwoods Blueberry Preserves
- BEAT cream cheese in large bowl until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla until blended. Spoon about 2 teaspoons into each mini shell. Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
- MAKE a slight indentation in the filling using the back of small round measuring spoon. Fill with 1/2 teaspoon preserves. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- FRESH FRUIT: Top mini tarts with fresh fruit such as strawberries, blueberries, bananas, raspberries, cherries, kiwi, grapes or pineapple. Garnish with mint leaves.
- HOT FUDGE: Place 2 tablespoons Smucker's® Hot Fudge Topping into corner of resealable plastic bag. Cut small corner off bag. Squeeze to drizzle over top of mini tarts.
- PRESERVES: Use different flavors of Smucker's® preserves or orange marmalade to create a colorful assortment. Garnish with mint leaves.
- SPECIAL OCCASIONS: Top with various decorator sprinkles or chocolate curls.
- CHOCOLATE: Melt 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips. Stir into filling until blended. Fill mini shells. Sprinkle with mini chocolate chips.
- PEANUT BUTTER: Stir 1 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter into filling until smooth and blended. Fill mini shells. Top with foil-wrapped milk chocolate pieces, unwrapped.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Creamy Mini Tarts Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pies/Pastries
More Recipes for Pies/Pastries