Creamy Mashed Potatoes
- 1 bag(s) 5 lb. Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) butter, softened
- 4 ounce(s) cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3/4 cup(s) sour cream
- In a large Dutch oven, combine potatoes and water to cover. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat, and simmer for about 10 minutes, or until potatoes are tender. Drain well.
- In large bowl, combine potatoes, sour cream, butter, cream cheese, salt, and pepper. The mash the potatoes with mixer or potato masher
This recipe is a personal recipe added by gretchenjkl and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note