Creamy Mashed Potatoes
More From Southern Living
Stand Time: 5 Minutes
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 (22-ounce) bag frozen mashed potatoes
- 2 1/3 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium-low heat; add garlic, and sauté until tender. Remove from saucepan, and set aside.
- Prepare mashed potatoes in saucepan according to package directions, using 2 1/3 cups milk and stirring with a wire whisk.
- Stir in garlic mixture, salt, and pepper. Let potatoes stand 5 minutes before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This