Creamy Mashed Potatoes
To shortcut this recipe, substitute frozen mashed potatoes to serve six.
Yield: 6 servings
- 5 pounds red potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (10-ounce) container refrigerated Alfredo sauce
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook potato and 1/4 teaspoon salt in boiling water to cover 15 to 20 minutes or until potato is tender; drain.
- Stir in remaining ingredients; mash with a potato masher until mixture is smooth.
- NOTE: For testing purposes only, we used Cantadina Alfredo Sauce, found in the dairy section of the supermarket.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables