Creamy Mashed Potatoes
To shortcut this recipe, substitute frozen mashed potatoes to serve six.
Yield: 6 servings
- 5 pounds red potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (10-ounce) container refrigerated Alfredo sauce
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook potato and 1/4 teaspoon salt in boiling water to cover 15 to 20 minutes or until potato is tender; drain.
- Stir in remaining ingredients; mash with a potato masher until mixture is smooth.
- NOTE: For testing purposes only, we used Cantadina Alfredo Sauce, found in the dairy section of the supermarket.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note