Creamy Make Ahead Mashed Potatoes Recipe
Community Recipe from
- Prep: 25 min. Bake: 40 min.
- Yield: 10 Servings
- 25 40 65
- •3 pounds potatoes (about 9 medium), peeled and cubed
- •1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- •1/2 cup sour cream
- •1/2 cup butter, cubed
- •1/4 cup 2% milk
- •1-1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- •1 teaspoon salt
- •1 teaspoon garlic powder
- •1/2 teaspoon pepper
- •6 bacon strips, chopped
- •1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- •3 green onions, chopped
- •Place potatoes in a Dutch oven and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain; mash potatoes with cream cheese, sour cream and butter. Stir in milk and seasonings.
- • In a small skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove to paper towels with a slotted spoon; drain.
- • Transfer potato mixture to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; sprinkle with cheese, onions and bacon. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- • Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-50 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 10 servings.
- Nutritional Facts 3/4 cup equals 419 calories, 24 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 74 mg cholesterol, 544 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 11 g protein
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Creamy Make Ahead Mashed Potatoes Recipe Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables