- PAM Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 8 ounces dry large elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's Petite Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 tablespoons Fleischmann's Original Margarine-stick
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese (2 cups = 8 oz)
- 2 cups chopped cooked ham
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
How to Make It
Hands On: 20 minutes
Total: 40 minutes
Preheat oven to 375F. Spray 8- x 8-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Cook macaroni according to package directions. Combine tomatoes and baking soda in medium bowl; set aside.
Melt Fleischmann's in large saucepan over medium-low heat while pasta is cooking. Stir in flour; gradually add milk, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Add cheese; stir until melted. Add tomatoes to cheese mixture; blend well. Drain macaroni; add to saucepan. Stir in ham, salt and pepper. Transfer to prepared baking dish.
Bake, uncovered, 20 minutes, or until lightly browned.